Oxford Gap Year Programme
For over 25 years, the Oxford Gap Year Programme (OGYP) has allowed young people from all over the world the opportunity to design their own study-abroad course and enjoy a top-class educational experience living in the historic city of Oxford.
The programme is a tailored course for international students aged 16+ who would like to spend an enriching term in Oxford in preparation for their university careers.
Most students on the programme have completed secondary education and are on a gap term or year before starting university
This course will help you to:
- Experience self-reliance and growth by living and studying abroad
- Develop your interrelational skills with students, tutors and housemates
- Form good study habits in preparation for university
- Develop your academic potential
- Progress to top universities worldwide
- Expand your cultural awareness through weekly activities
- Excel academically while still enjoying a fun and active social life
- Develop critical thinking and writing skills
Visit the subjects available page to learn more about the
wide variety of subjects offered.
We look forward to making your time with us in Oxford during your gap year a
fantastic experience, contact us if we can answer any questions
about the programme.